FAB combines weekly evening classes covering key startup business topics, each delivered by expert speakers and special guests, with regular 1-to-1 sessions with expert business mentors.
|Wk1||Set the stage for success: Lean thinking & Value Proposition|
|Wk2||Start-up Vision and Testing Key Assumptions|
|Wk3||Business Model & Market Opportunity|
|Wk4||Branding & Websites|
|Wk5||Digital Marketing & Attracting Customers|
|Wk7||Minimum Viable Product|
|Wk9||How will you measure success?|
|Wk11||How to tell your story & Pitch Prep|
|Wk12-20||Two months: Launch your business and get customers!|
|Wk 21||Pitch Training|
|Wk 22||Final Pitch Event and Demo Night: Invited audience of angel investors|
|6.00pm – 6.30pm||Weekly Pitch Practice|
|6.30pm – 7.00pm||Guest Entrepreneur|
|7.00pm – 8.00pm||Expert Masterclass|
|8.00pm – 9.00pm||Workshop with Mentors|
- Pitch your idea to active angel investors at the end of the programme
- Benefit from 12 three-hour sessions delivered by expert speakers and special guest entrepreneurs
- Receive help from a dedicated business mentor for the duration of the programme
- Peer group feedback – work with like-minded entrepreneurs and get multiple perspectives on your own business idea and challenges
- Access to expert financial and legal mentors
- Become a member of the FAB Accelerator alumni community
- Unique special offers from local FAB suppliers
FAB5 starts on February 25th 2019
FAB is open to any individual or team with a high growth, entrepreneurial business idea or a high-impact social venture - from tech to retail and anything in-between.
The cost for the full 12-week course is £750 for individual founders with an extra £375 for each additional co-founder. We will take a 6% fee of any funding raised.
Should I apply now? YES of course! Any questions - read on!
Get in touch
If you have any questions or just want to tell us about your BIG IDEA feel free to drop us an email!
Who we are
FAB is Oxford’s first accelerator programme for ambitious entrepreneurs and startups designed by people who’ve been there, done it and bought the t-shirt.
Next programme starts 24 April 2018! Join our FAB 5 cohort as we launch our new 5-month accelerator programme. Launch your business and get your first customers.
Keep in touch
If you want to talk about FAB, or your startup idea, or just fancy a coffee, drop us a line!